- rowena: i'm looking over the plans
- godric: yeah
- rowena: what's this weird series of rooms accessible only by a hatch in a room on the right hand side of the third floor corridor
- godric: oh that's for if we ever need to hide a priceless artifact for some reason
- rowena: why would we hide a priceless artifact in a school
- godric: safest place
- rowena: fucking is it though?? there's a giant snake somewhere
- [in the distance]
- salazar: there's no snake you are wrong stop being wrong
I was always looking for myself in the wrong places
in the hands of men who knew how to curve my body like melted glass but did not know how to gather when I turned to rainwater in their hands
whiskey bottles, even the ends of cigarette butts or their ashes
I looked everywhere except in the places I needed to
the ocean, the open road, in myself.
Whoever you are, now I place my hand upon you, that you be my poem,
I whisper with my lips close to your ear.
I have loved many women and men, but I love none better than you.
—Walt Whitman, “To You” (via feellng)